Every project is different, so the project professional is require to have a lot of specific skills including technical, people management and business consciousness.
– Scope: size of the project
– Time: duration/time frame
– Cost: budget and expense
– Quality: tool and manpower
Furthermore, Integration, Procurement, Human resources, Communications, Risk management and Stakeholder management are key components to define a successful project.
– Initiating: the first phase to measure and examine its benefit for the organization
– Planning: after evaluating, make the team discussion, budget and expenses estimation, tasks and activities are the next actions.
– Executing: tasks assigned, communicate and update the process
– Monitoring: review and monitor every step/process to avoid the loopholes or missing plots.
– Closing: when the finished project delivers to customers.
Every project management has different levels at times. Some of them are even more complicating, but applying 5 cycles above facilitates the manager in order to manage the project effectively. Therefore, the online project management tool can be a reasonable methodology to perfectly complete the projects. Despite a wide range of available tools in the advancement in technology, Updiagram is one of the options that give you a permit to manage projects judiciously.