It is important to keep an accurate record of sickness absence and keep track of the absent reason as well as how long they have been off so you will have a proper cover plan or determine if there is anything that needs to be adjusted. One more reason is that when looking at the absent pattern of a person it helps you to understand more whether they have any mental or physical issues that might affect their work attendance frequency or job efficiently to intervene as soon as possible.
And as you have already known, we are in the middle of a pandemic, absence record could come handy.
Here is how it works:
– Absence notification will be sent to Human Resource Management (HRM) and then the manager will update the information on the template where everyone can check and be updated.
– There will be a note column for the employee to fill out how works would be done. This column can also be served as notification of human resource manager’s cover plan for the absent employees.
– The contact column will include the contact number of the unavailable person or the cover person for other employees to contact if there are problems that need the absent person insights.
– Calendar view is another way to have a general view of who will absent in the month.
– The data can also be exported for report and information storage
Go check Human Resource Management Template and use it for free on UpDiagram now!